Claims under the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS) Rates Holiday & Grants; Furlough Extension; Economic Picture; CBILS; Self EmployedApril 18, 2020
Tentative PlanApril 29, 2020
Rishi Sunak has today announced details of a new 100% government backed loan scheme where small businesses will be able to borrow between £2,000 and £50,000 interest free for the first 12 months.
Small Business Bounce Back Loans
- Application via short and simple standardised form online
- 100% government-backed guarantee for lenders
- Designed for small firms who need vital cash injections
- The government will pay any fees and interest for the first 12 months
- No repayments will be due during the first 12 months
- The loan should reach businesses within days
- Applications available on Monday 4 May
- Loans available through a network of accredited lenders.
- Speed advance of funds with a low standardised level of interest for the remaining loan period.
Stay safe and well.
Kindest regards to you.
David Prince FCCA